Well, 2013 is here and so I turn my thoughts to what I want to achieve in the outdoors this year. Rather than be exact (as I was in 2012!), my outdoor targets for this year are more generalised. I’ve broken it down into things I have planned, things that are in the planning and things that are aspirational!
- Bunkhouse trip to NW Brecon Beacons in January – this is a go and has been booked. 5 adults, 9 kids and 1 dog 🙂
- A week in Languedoc region of Southern France in June – booked and raring to go. Lots of walking and cycling planned
In the planning stage:
- Dartmoor trip in February – this is planned, just waiting for clearance from work for it to be a confirmed go!
- Brecon Beacons weekend – planned for around Easter, work clearance ok at the moment!
- Another bunkhouse trip to the Gower for around April/May – diary committments being consulted….
- North Wales in August. Fairly certain this will go ahead as a family trip so glamping all the way!
- A trip to Scotland (still)
- A trip to the Lake District (still!)
- Another trip to North Wales (pushing it!)
- Any amount of ad-hoc overnighters I can manage to squeeze in
I am confident this year of getting out and about more with a good range of destinations to boot. Like I said, I will keep the targets general (especially the aspirational ones) and see how I get on.
Cant wait 😀