Cant believe its November next week. The extended mild weather in combination with flat out at work has seen the autumn fly by. There are still a few things I want to try and do before year end but time is rapidly disappearing. A couple of things to definitely do include:
– one last really big ride for the year (weather permitting) along with another 1000miles to complete to hit 4000miles for the year
– one last overnight camp in the Brecon Beacons with the dog before the winter closes in
– still 5 more pounds to lose to hit my ideal weight
– finish painting my Late Roman 6mm army (has come to a juddering stop for the past 2 weeks)
– gather up and sell all my remaining spare kit and bits and bobs to put towards a new bike for next year (possible pipe dream with only £150 quid saved so far)
– Complete my first assignment as part time (unpaid!) publishing manager
bit of a list but hey ho….
One good bit of news is that after hours and hours of research I have planned next year’s holiday at last. A return to Southern France, this time bang smack in the Pyrenees! A cycling mecca if ever there was one 🙂 Cant wait for this but I have to save for this as well although I have 10 months to do it.
Soon be Christmas 😀