Its been a long long time since I last did an entry to this blog. In fact its been so long that I have questioned whether I should continue it or not. Having been a blogger for a long time now and haing followed other blogs for a long time, I do find it sad when blogs ‘end’ or stop posting. To that end I will continue to put the odd entry in but I might diversify and include other stuff and not just outdoorsy things. I’ll have a ponder. 🙂
In the meantime I have had a steady stream of comments to the blog entries continuing so I hope that some of the info posted here is of use to some.
With regards to me and mine, 2015 was an odd year in some ways. I completed 6200 miles of cycling, took up running, did some walks but alas no camping whatsoever which is about the first time I havent done so for about 10 years. Still, I cant do it all. Work was topsy turvy all year although it turned out alright by the year’s close so cant complain too much. It just all seemed to fly by very quickly and very busily.
So whats up for 2016?
– continue the cycling, a nominal target of 5000 miles and another trip to the alps
– continue the walking but cant see me fitting in any camping as such
– kick start my wargaming and figure painting where time allows
– a full DIY onslaught on the house (boiler replacement already done, painting started!)
– being a full time taxi service for my kids lol
It will be an interesting year no doubt and there will be curveballs but lets see what happens and I will try and keep the site ticking over too. Just in case I do forget and time runs away with me, Happy Christmas 2016!